Forfatter Emne: Patientberetninger  (Læst 4323 gange)

Offline christian

• Vis profil
Patientberetninger
« Dato: 04 April 2010, 12:41:42 »
På TIMS (http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-102125-.html#102125) kan man læse følgende:

Citér
Hi Andrew, first of all, thank you, so very much for all your hard work and dedication to IBT. I am in my 9th week now and have my bed inclined to 5.5 in.

The results have been amazing:

The 1st couple of nights, I felt tingling ( a good tingling)of life coming back to my legs and hands. It was as if my body had been awoken after 10 years of sleep!
Dreaming has returned nightly, but I still don't remember a whole lot in the morning(must be an age thing Sad )
Less trips or no trips to the bathroom, this was something I noticed immediately, the first couple of nights.
Circulation is so much better, both hands and feet are toasty warm, compared to ice cold before.
I'm saving the best for last:

I have been in a wheelchair for 4 years now, and for the first time in 4 years, I can lift up my foot about 3 inches off the floor, a major accomplishment for me. I can even take a few steps unattended or holding on to something. I occasionaly use a walker and the strength in my left leg ( i suffer from dropfoot in that legs)is so much better. My family and friends are astounded by the difference in my gait, they say, I am standing straighter and stronger. I love my IB and will continue to follow this therapy forever. I would suggest to all MSers out there who are skeptical to get inclined,ASAP.
Sorry for such a long post but I could go on forever.

Thank you, Thank you,Thank you, you are my hero!

(og det er selvfølgelige Andrew K. Fletcher hun takker  :D)

christian
Atakvis Sklerose, diagnose juni 2009.

Offline christian

• Vis profil
Sv: Patientberetninger
« Svar #1 Dato: 01 Maj 2010, 12:59:49 »
Fra http://www.inclinedtherapy.com :

Citér
Tracy 23 April at 04:34
I am sorry to be so presumptuous to email you on FB, but I wanted to tell you IBT is amazing. I am 35 and have had(known) MS for 8 1/2 years. I have been through every interferon, Tysabri, etc.. I was elated to learn about CCSVI - which came just in time - I was in the process of picking one of 3 dangerous medications. I am anti-pharmaceutical company to begin with but the theory behind CCSVI made too much sense to listen to my neurologist, so I had a friend cut blocks of wood for me and now sleep inclined nightly. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and there is a marked difference already. (I am on the waiting list at Ameds Centrum in Poland, but have not had the surgery yet). I no longer wak up dizzy everyday. No more pounding headache. Spacisity and Foot Drop are back to the way they were before my last relapse (only when I am tired). Even if I don't get Liberation Therapy, IBT is working. THANK YOU! YOU'RE A GENIOUS!

Tracy
Atakvis Sklerose, diagnose juni 2009.