Forfatter Emne: Jordforbindelse - earthing. (bare fødder)  (Læst 25386 gange)

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
Jordforbindelse - earthing. (bare fødder)
« Dato: 29 April 2012, 21:24:28 »
Her er måske forklaringen på, hvorfor vinterbadning m.m. er så sundt...

Meget interessant artikel om effekten ved at gå med bare fødder (helst i græs eller i vandkanten ved stranden) eller en svømmetur ved stranden.
Forskning inden for alternativ medicin viser, at man bliver opladet med elektroner ved at gå barfodet på det rette underlag. Disse elektroner bliver lagret i kroppen og bruges mod de frie radikaler.
Det kan næsten ikke være nemmere... gå ud og plant fødderne i det dugvåde græs ;-)

Fra Mercola.com:

Story at-a-glance:
When walking on the earth barefoot, free electrons from the earth transfer into your body via the soles of your feet. These free electrons are some of the most potent antioxidants known to man.
Lack of grounding, due to widespread use of rubber or plastic-soled shoes, may have contributed to the rise of modern diseases by allowing chronic inflammation to proliferate unchecked.
Experiments have shown that free electrons from the earth cause beneficial changes in heart rate, decreases inflammation, reduces pain, promotes healthy sleep, and thins your blood, making it less viscous, which has beneficial impact on cardiovascular disease.
Ideal locations for earthing are on the beach, close to or in the water, and on dewy grass.

What Happens to You When You Walk Barefoot?

Your skin in general is a very good conductor. You can connect any part of your skin to the Earth, but if you compare various parts there is one that is especially potent, and that's right in the middle of the ball of your foot; a point known to acupuncturists as Kidney 1 (K1). It's a well-known point that conductively connects to all of the acupuncture meridians and essentially connects to every nook and cranny of your body. Interestingly, grounding—or rather the lack thereof—has a lot to do with the rise of modern diseases.

How is this?

Well, Dr. Oschman's research into grounding has led him to better understand inflammation. I've discussed before, chronic inflammation is a primary cause of virtually all disease, from diabetes to cancer. And by looking at what happens during grounding, the answer to why chronic inflammation is so prevalent, and what is needed to prevent it, is becoming better understood.

When you're grounded there's a transfer of free electrons from the Earth into your body. And these free electrons are probably the most potent antioxidants known to man.

These antioxidants are responsible for the clinical observations from grounding experiments, such as:
•Beneficial changes in heart rate
•Decreased skin resistance
•Decreased levels of inflammation

To better understand the science behind what happens during grounding and how it impacts the inflammatory response, Dr. Oschman begins by explaining what happens when you experience an injury.

"Even the slightest bump, if you bump the door, your immune system immediately responds by sending white blood cells (neutrophils) to the place of injury…

The neutrophils secrete a Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)… called free radicals, in what's referred to as an oxidative burst... These are like Pac-Man. They are very important molecules that tear things apart. If bacteria have gotten through your skin, these free radicals will destroy the bacteria very quickly. If you have damaged cells, the free radicals will break them apart so that there is a space for healthy cells to move in and repair the tissues.

That's known as the inflammatory response.

What we have discovered that is truly profound is this: we now understand why you get the inflammatory response, which has five characteristics: pain, redness, heat, loss of range of motion, and swelling. All of those are the five hallmarks of inflammation and it turns out that that doesn't have to happen.

Inflammation, which in medicine is considered an important part of the healing process, is really an artifact caused by lack of electrons in your tissues. What happens is, the neutrophils deliver the Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) to the site of injury, but in so doing, some of those free radicals can leak into the surrounding tissue and damage healthy tissue. That's what creates the inflammatory response".

Interestingly, grounding research has now discovered that if you place your feet on the ground after an injury (or on a grounded sheet, or place grounding patches on the balls of your feet), electrons will migrate into your body and spread through your tissues. Any free radicals that leak into the healthy tissue will immediately be electrically neutralized. This occurs because the electrons are negative, while the free radicals are positive, so they cancel each other out.

"So really what is happening with grounding or earthing is that you're protecting your body from -- I call it, collateral damage," Dr. Oschman says. "Damage that was not intended to take place but does take place because we have disconnected ourselves from the Earth by putting rubber and plastic on the bottoms of our shoes."

Se hele artiklen her:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/29/james-oschman-on-earthing.aspx?e_cid=20120429_SNL_Art_1

Jacob
« Senest Redigeret: 29 April 2012, 21:28:16 af Jesob »
Jessie: MS diagnose jan. 11, har nok haft MS i mange år... og Fibromyalgi.
Liberatet på Medanta i Delhi, Indien d. 20.4.11
Tungmetalforgiftning, EDTA og Demoval behandling.
Jacob: Jessie´s mand, rask.

Offline helleho

• Lærer nyt hver eneste dag
    • Vis profil
Sv: Jordforbindelse - earthing. (bare fødder)
« Svar #1 Dato: 30 April 2012, 14:52:07 »
Hej Jacob!

Interessant læsning. Jeg tror "grounding", zoneterapi o.lign. er godt, sundt og kan reducere risici, men jeg tror ikke manglen af at gå barfodet kan være årsagen til en sygdom. Selv har jeg gået rigtig meget barfodet hele mit liv, også ude, også om vinteren, hvor jeg f.eks. går ud med skrald eller henter post barfodet. Sundt er det  ;D

VH Helle
MSRR - EDSS 5,5 (Riget maj 14)

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 Dato: 08 Maj 2012, 08:26:25 »
Tre små videoer af Dr. Stehen Sinatra, M.D. om jordfordindelse og meget andet lærerigt stof  :) Om hvorfor vi bliver syge, sund levevis, hvorfor meget medicin er noget skidt, kolesterol løgnen, osv...

The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?
Part one:
http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/Articles.asp?ID=390

Part two:
http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/Articles.asp?ID=391

Part three:
http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/Articles.asp?ID=392

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 Dato: 03 Juni 2012, 22:33:45 »
En lille video om jording og EMF...

Mind-Blowing Experiment - with David Wolfe

http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/Articles.asp?ID=471

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 Dato: 09 Februar 2013, 20:19:48 »
Why Walking Barefoot Might Be an Essential Element of Good Health

Story at-a-glance
Walking barefoot outside or using conductive systems that transfer the Earth's electrons from the ground into your body, known as Earthing or grounding, is emerging as an essential element to good health
Going barefoot allows you to “ground” with the Earth and absorb free electrons directly through the soles of your feet; this type of grounding has one of the most potent antioxidant effects we know of and may also reduce inflammation throughout your body
Research shows grounding may play a profoundly beneficial role in sleep disturbances, stress relief, pain relief, heart rhythm, immune response and much more
If you can’t walk outside barefoot due to weather or during air travel, a grounding pad can be used to harness the benefits of the Earth’s electrons even if you’re indoors

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/20/barefoot-on-electron-deficiency.aspx

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 Dato: 03 Marts 2013, 19:51:51 »
Interessant eksperiment med solsikker, der holder sig meget bedre hvis de er jordet. Altså afskårede solsikker i krukker ;-)
Kort lille video på 10 min.

Dr. Christy Westen
The Sunflower Experiment

http://www.earthingsummit.com/christy

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #6 Dato: 02 April 2013, 20:14:46 »
Lose the Shoes and Pound the Ground.

I can’t put into words how unbelievably satisfying it is to feel your bare feet touching ground as you make your way through the forest. When the pads of your toes are allowed to sense the thousands of different textures, temperatures and vibrations of your environment, you really feel as though you’ve been given a sixth sense. Once you start this practice, your walks will never be the same.

http://www.rawfor30days.com/blog/lose-the-shoes-and-pound-the-ground/

Some great new studies verify the health benefits of a phenomenon called grounding – which is the process of removing an electrical charge through connection with the earth. Below is a great video from David Wolfe and Keith Ober that demonstrates how grounding can change our physiology and supercharge your health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWqkRItC2A&feature=share&list=PLB68D981D9BE79002

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #7 Dato: 06 Maj 2013, 20:29:31 »
Might Electron Deficiency Be an Underlying Factor in Most Chronic Disease?

Story at-a-glance
Electron deficiency syndrome is a groundbreaking discovery that could be an underlying factor in all chronic disease.
Industrialization and the introduction of plastics and other synthetic materials have disconnected us from the earth, which has interrupted the natural flow of electrons between the earth and you.
Electron deficiency has been shown to increase inflammation in your body which is a major risk factor for disease.
Bringing yourself back into contact with the earth via a process called “Earthing” can help reverse this deficiency, decreasing inflammation and reducing your risk for all of the diseases that are inflammation-based, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, and many others.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/05/chronic-disease-are-we-missing-something.aspx
http://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/EarthingBook.pdf

Jacob
« Senest Redigeret: 06 Maj 2013, 20:31:08 af Jesob »

Offline Lisa.T

• Global Moderator
  • I'm not perfect, but my dog loves me!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #8 Dato: 06 Maj 2013, 21:37:30 »
Jeg spekulerer somme tider på, om man har 'jordforbindelse' ved udendørs fliser?? Min udegård er flisebelagt med minimale fuger. Monstro jordforbindelsen når op igennem fugerne? Har ingen andre tilgængelige ude-arealer. Jeg kan ikke længere komme til græsset. Har ellers masser.
SPMS'er, dx 1997, kørestolsfræser. Har aldrig fået medicin. Selvbedømt EDSS 7. Liberated i Indien d. 8.11.2010 - små bitte forbedringer.
Siden 1.1.2012 på TW's diæt - 100%. 1. juni 2013 startet D-vit. kur.

Offline per west

• Vis profil
« Svar #9 Dato: 06 Maj 2013, 21:56:04 »
Ellers må du spilde lidt vand på fliserne, Lisa, så er der i hvert fald jordforbindelse. Jeg får stød når jeg rører min brændeovn som står på en kobberplade lagt på trægulv, så det ser ud til at strøm kan rende, hvis bare spændingsforskellen er høj nok.
RR/SP ? Synsnervebet. 2001, diagnose 2009. Ballonudvidelse 2010. Ingen medicin. EDDS 2010 3. 1 år efter Vogl - 2,5 uden medicin, 2 år efter Indien 4,5! Kan medicin være placebo, og kan det være farligt at lade sig CCSVI behandle efter FDA har lukket ned?

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #10 Dato: 19 Maj 2013, 22:08:28 »
Hej Lisa

Her er lidt om jordingsudstyr fra David Wolfe.
http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/category-s/43.htm
Noget af udstyret kan købes i alm. elektronik forretninger, til ESD beskyttelse af sart elektronik. (armbånd, jordingsmåtter, kabler m.m.)

Jordforbindelse kan også etableres indendørs, hvis der er en stikkontakt i nærheden med tre ben (jordforbindelse)

Og en god artikel om jording, den bedste anti-oxidant...
http://www.lnsnatur.dk/pdf/artikel1-den-nye-teknologi-barfods-revulotionen.pdf

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #12 Dato: 19 Maj 2013, 22:35:21 »
Og en Dansk side ;)
http://barfodet.dk/

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #13 Dato: 04 Juli 2013, 07:21:30 »
Artikel fra Alun
Earthing, en sundhedsfordel, som befinder sig under dine fødder!

Var du klar over, at ved at gå barfodet får du mulighed for at “grounde” (få jordforbindelse) med Jorden, og at du derved kan absorbere de sunde, negative elektroner fra Jorden gennem dine fodsåler?

Ja, denne jordforbindelseseffekt er en af de mest potente antioxidanter, vi kender til, og kan have anti-inflammatorisk effekt på din krop.

Dette sker, fordi Jorden er negativt ladet, så når du er i direkte kontakt med jordoverfladen, så forbinder du din krop med den negativt ladede forsyning af energi.

Og fordi Jorden har en større negativ ladning end din krop, resulterer det i, at du vil absorbere elektroner fra den.

Mulige sundhedsfordele ved Earthing er bl.a.:

• Formindsket smerte og inflammation
• Forbedret søvn
• Lavere stressniveau
• Forebyggelse af sygdom.

Mere og mere forskning peger på, at grounding/earthing af menneskekroppen er et essentielt element i sundhedsbilledet på linje med solskin, ren luft og rent vand, nærende kost og fysisk aktivitet. Se referencer nederst i artiklen.

Konklusion på earthing

Earthing ser ud til at være en af de mest kraftfulde antioxidanter på planeten og kan også have anti-inflammatorisk effekt på din krop.

Det kan potentielt formindske stress, forbedre din søvn og hjælpe til med at formindske smerte og forebygge sygdom. Det bedste af det hele er, at det er sjovt, ren nydelse og helt gratis.

http://www.alun.dk/helse/earthing-en-sundhedsfordel-som-befinder-sig-lige-under-dine-foe.html

Jacob

Offline Jesob

• Jessie og Jacob
    • Vis profil
« Svar #14 Dato: 23 Januar 2014, 20:28:29 »
Radio24syv om jording

Fredag den 10. januar var Claus Henriksen fra barfodet.dk i studiet sammen med Radiodoktor Carsten Vagn-Hansen.
Det handlede om jording (earthing) og afladning af kroppen med forskellige hjælpemidler eller bare bare fødder.
http://arkiv.radio24syv.dk/video/9159460/forfra-med-jeppesen-uge-2-2014-1

Jacob